RENO FLOOR is an extremely hardwearing coloured floor coating for all types of concrete floors. RENO FLOOR protects and brightens drab concrete, makes cleaning easier and offers good abrasion resistance and is suited to heavy traffic. Available in any of our 12 standard colours.
RENO FLOOR is ideal for concrete (new or old), industrial, garage and workshop floors, also kennels and catteries.
MSDSDownload Material Safety Datasheet for Reno Floor
- Tough and flexible.
- Excellent adhesion .
- Minimum surface preparation needed.
- Quick and easy to apply.
- Fast drying minimum disruption.
- Good gloss finish and hardness.
- Improved chemical resistance.
- Urine resistant for kennels & catteries.
- Can be hosed and cleaned easily.
- Non-skid formulation available.
RENO FLOOR is manufactured at our own factory to an exact specification and quality control. The formulation is based on extremely durable synthetic polymer resin blended with a urethane modified resin for durability and longlasting protection. It contains mica, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide and special colour components to provide good colour retention.
RENO FLOOR may be applied at any temperature using a roller or a brush. For best results, apply in two coats, allowing the first coat to dry before applying the second.
Depending on the surface, coverage for two coats is 4 square metres per litre.
Supplied in 20 litre re-sealable drums.
Surface dry in 8 hrs. Light traffic in 12 hrs. Fully cured in 48 hrs.
Special order: small extra cost.
COLOUR MATCHING SERVICE
Colours to match your own style requirements. Please call for details and prices.
For further information and advice on all Renotex products please contact our Head Office or Distributor.
- On new floors - the floor must be dry and cured.
- On old floors – make sure all repairs are cured.
- RENO FLOOR can be applied over existing paint. Remove flaking and loose material or dirt with a stiff brush or power washer to establish a firm base.
- Ensure all surfaces are dry, clean, firm and have a damp proof membrane so the coating can adhere for long life.
- For best results apply 2 coats by brush or roller. Allow 1st coat to dry before applying second.
- Depending on the surface the coverage for 2 coats should be 4 sq metres per litre.
Adequate ventilation to be provided and appropriate clothing and mask to be worn.
Copyright © 2009 Renotex Ltd. All rights reserved.